This week, our Becca and Josh are split on a lot of things. What tracks to like of the new Mark Ronson album, whether the flemmish sour beer from New Belgium is too sour, how great Petite Noir is, and how relevant Tears for Fears is to the younger generation.
It’s our longest podcast ever as we review six albums and two beers. Be sure to check out the Spotify playlist for selections from the albums we talked about, as well as some songs we reference (like Tears for Fears).
Show notes and links:
- BPBC | Seasonal Series (bentpaddlebrewing.com). Harness the Winter IPA
- Domino Publishing | Artists | All We Are (dominopublishingco.com).
- Uptown Funk (en.wikipedia.org).
- Dirty Dishes (dirtydishes.bandcamp.com).
- La Folie (newbelgium.com).
- Twerps (mergerecords.com).
- Bettye LaVette begins 2015 with a new album, ‘WORTHY’ (bettyelavette.com).
- Domino Publishing | Artists | Petite Noir (dominopublishingco.com).